ambivet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ambivet

Post  pf640115 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 am

just like to add another vet to the ever growing list.yvette renouf at ambivet in nottingham,aspley and wollaton branch,has just done an excellant job of removing a growth from ollies front leg,she also owns her own ferrets so knows what we go through..lol. she also added that paul nurse at the heanor branch also sees a lot of ferrets..great to know ive got no worries should health problems arise with stan or ollie,she even let stan stay at the surgery while ollie was operated on so he would have company when he woke up.think stan had a great day out spoilt rotten by the staff while he was there,both of them were pretty excited when we went back today for a check up and stan got another cuddle from the vet so he didnt feel left out..might ask if they want to set up a play group for ferrets my two would be first through the door...lol
pf640115

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: ambivet

Post  nadine on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Sounds like a great place
nadine

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pf640115 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 am

well ive left their travel box out and they keep going in it.i think they want to go back...lol
pf640115

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  nadine on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

aww, thats kinda cute. wish the vets around me where that good. my girl was biting her cage to get out to me. she didn't wanna know the vets or nurses.
nadine

Number of posts : 1658
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top